Re: Newsreader suggestions
- From: Magus <Nope@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 20:51:55 -0400
Andrew Rossmann wrote:I've been using Gravity for a long time (currently using 2.70b), and with a move to Vista, am looking at possibly moving to a newer, supported, newsreader.
What I am looking for:
A rule that can display something like 'Unread with Threads'. In other words, old messages with no new replies will not show. Old messages with new replies will list the ENTIRE thread. And, of course, all new messages/replies listed.
Mostly text group use. Binaries are not a big deal.
Should work nicely with Firefox/Thunderbird for browsing/e-mail links.
With the exception of "Old messages with new replies will list the ENTIRE thread" Thunderbird should do the job.
Just curious, have you used Thunderbird for USENET access?
On second thought, if Thunderbird is set to view threads with unread, it will list the entire thread.
On the menu select, View > Threads > Threads with unread.
- Prev by Date: Re: [Gravity] Odd Rules, Useless MIDs
- Next by Date: Re: [annc] UIP - Same great taste, now with filters.
- Previous by thread: Re: Newsreader suggestions
- Next by thread: Re: Newsreader suggestions