Re: slrn -- selectively killfiling Google Groups
- From: Blinky the Shark <no.spam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 17 Jul 2007 08:15:55 GMT
Michael DeBusk wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 15:04:32 +0200 (CEST), Mike Dee
% a score with a value greater than -9999
% picks up *responses* to killfiled grouper's posts
% allows you to determine new groupers "worthyness"
% based on others [quoted] responses and their MID in the
% References header to locate the OP.
This looks good, and simple enough. The only problem I see with it is
that it depends on other intelligent people to not do it. :)
A thought from the Usenet Improvement Project <g>: if you kill on
non-GG responses to GG posts (References: googlegroups), you're
empowering GGers to poison whole threads and/or subthreads. Do you
really want to hand them that much power?
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html
- Prev by Date: Re: slrn -- selectively killfiling Google Groups
- Next by Date: A propos, possibly
- Previous by thread: Re: slrn -- selectively killfiling Google Groups
- Next by thread: Re: slrn -- selectively killfiling Google Groups