Re: Xnews and Vista Problem - Clicking on Articles Produces "Windows Ding" Sound
- From: XS11E <xs11eNO@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 04 May 2007 23:17:39 -0700
"Lil' Abner" <blvstk@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Mr Ranger <nottoday@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
Have been using Vista for a few months now and all of the sudden
everytime I click on an article or select a group in Xnews, I
receive a Windows Ding sound. I have Xnews on another drive and
it does the same thing. Even after starting Xnews with a fresh
install it does the same thing. This happened a month or so ago
and was corrected with a system roll back. However, this time it
has been over a week since using Xnews and I don't want to try
rolling back that far. I suspect that it was caused by a Vista
update. Has anyone else had this experience?
Yep... happens to me. I run XNews out of the same folder in both
XP and Vista. It doesn't do it in XP. So it has to be a Vista
I haven't noticed, I'm running Xnews from a 3rd partition on my HD.
I'll check tomorrow when I boot into Vista but I don't recall any ding
sound, I'll let you know.
- Prev by Date: Re: XNews and Vista
- Next by Date: [SLRN] Slrn sees no new posts
- Previous by thread: Re: Xnews and Vista Problem - Clicking on Articles Produces "Windows Ding" Sound
- Next by thread: Re: Xnews and Vista Problem - Clicking on Articles Produces "Windows Ding" Sound