- From: "Mike Easter" <MikeE@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 22:22:56 -0700
Mike Yetto wrote:
From: thanatoid <wait...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Feb 2007 23:45:28 GMT
From: mistletoad <inva...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06 Feb 2007 23:48:07 GMT
Maybe you guys are more astute at reading handwriting and headers than I
I don't know mistletoad except from here; I have read a fair number of
thanatoid's posts; I am familiar with how XNews stamps its headers when
it accesses a newsserver presumably the one for news2.usenetrocket.com
DNS 220.127.116.11 which is 'associated' with usenetcompany.com and
Wrightway Networks and there are several personas who use Xnews and get
those kinds of mid/s because of that newsservice
So, if the xnews/usenetrocket mid format is 'commonplace', then you are
left 'totally' with the handwriting of thanatoid vs mistletoad. I don't
think they are the same, but I could be wrong.
- From: Mike Yetto
- Prev by Date: Re: Coincidence?
- Next by Date: Re: Coincidence?
- Previous by thread: Re: Coincidence?
- Next by thread: Re: Coincidence?