Re: XNews posting/responding problem
- From: krassus <krassus@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 18:48:21 GMT
SINNER <arcade.master@xxxxxxxxx> using two fingers, typed
* krassus wrote in news.software.readers:
When attempting to post or respond to message
I keep getting an error message which says--
"RichEdit Line Insertion Error"
Although it doesn't interfere with
posting or responding, it is annoying
Anyone know how I can fix this?
Upgrade to the latest version
Thanks, but I already did that before posting
this query, and it didn't fix the problem.
- Prev by Date: Re: [OT] [whine] Please remove "was ..." when responding.
- Next by Date: Re: Google Rules For Various Clients [was Re: [Dialog] Killing Google posts.]
- Previous by thread: Re: XNews posting/responding problem
- Next by thread: Re: XNews posting/responding problem