Re: Question about XNews Itself

MartinS <me@xxxxxxxx> wrote in
<news:43da5d95$0$31796$892e0abb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> I came to Xnews via several years with NewsXpress (which I started
> with before OE even existed), so I didn't have much trouble
> adapting to the basic interface. It does take time to learn all
> the features and tweaks, but it's worthwhile sticking with it.

I've never used NewsXpress. After years of Xnews use, the thing I find
least intuitive is the location of, well, most of the pull-down menu
items. I use the keyboard for most commands, but when I need the menus
I almost invariably look at the wrong one first. So my question is:
is the menu organization of Xnews based on NewsXpress?

--
»Q«
links to Xnews resources: New URL.