Re: [tin] Setting it up - Headers

On Sun, 18 Dec 2005 01:19:47 GMT, SINNER wrote:

[...]

> In fact, in my little foray into the world of tin, it seems that a merge
> of these to apps (feature wise) would be an incredible NNTP client.

I thought the same thing. Quite a few features of tin hit
just the right note for me; it's already made my short list
of favorite newsreaders ...

--
"The secret of being boring is to say everything." - Voltaire

  • Re: [tin] Setting it up - Headers
    ... >>> of these to apps (feature wise) would be an incredible NNTP client. ... Quite a few features of tin hit ... slrn is flexible enough to do most anything. ... * I like getting the whole thread (even the posts I've ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: [tin] Setting it up - Headers
    ... >> In fact, in my little foray into the world of tin, it seems that a merge ... >> of these to apps (feature wise) would be an incredible NNTP client. ... Quite a few features of tin hit ...
    (news.software.readers)
  • Re: [tin] Setting it up - Headers
    ... >>> of these to apps (feature wise) would be an incredible NNTP client. ... Quite a few features of tin hit ... > Do the slrn macros 'tin-group.sl' and 'tin-art.sl' not go far enough? ...
    (news.software.readers)