Re: Sig delimiter
- From: Blinky the Shark <no.spam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Dec 2005 17:37:11 GMT
Mike Easter wrote:
> Peter J Ross wrote:
>> Slrn doesn't have an internal editor. An external editor can be
>> configured to strip trailing whitespace - at least, vim can.
> OOhh. That's an important something I didn't know.
I'd guess the most common editor among slrn users (which includes
me, on my primary system) is something from the vi family. The
next is probably EMACS, but since that editor has its own bolt-on
news client (go figure), GNUS, the EMACS/GNUS combination may be
more common than slrn/EMACS.
>> The advantage of a
>> compliant .sig is obvious: it doesn't annoy other people.
As is the advantage of a noncompliant sig for those who want to
> It seems upside down for an OE user to be trying to get a slrn
> user to have a compliant sig.
Killing all Google Groups posts.
- Prev by Date: Re: Sig delimiter
- Next by Date: Re: Read from one server and post to another server
- Previous by thread: Re: Sig delimiter
- Next by thread: Re: Sig delimiter