Short-stories

Hi
I have written four short stories since the new year 2012, and am
interested in knowing what you think of my writing. Please visit
http://diamondthread.blogspot.com and comment, tweet about it with my
id @arzvi. I require all the support I can get to better my writing
and break into longer versions.

Thanks
Arun

  • Re: which lanugaue (goal explained)
    ... of last 12 years but did not get any answers specific to my goals. ... start writing web-based-softwares. ... - Java and Perl still dominates. ... knowing both is even better. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: Word processors for Mac - the verdict
    ... Nothing works better than careful reading and knowing how to spell in ... Knowing how to spell. ... Using that dictionary when writing. ... Running the spelling checker afterwards. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Becoming a C _developer_
    ... > of Win32 API code. ... Knowing C is a bit like knowing how to use a pen, ... Underneath they are calling the same code, ... > begin writing a useful application that I can proudly boast of. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: What are you writing?
    ... With some people, what they're writing is pretty well known, ... I'll be able to meet their crit criteria. ... To me it looks like a void, not knowing what ... Posted to Usenet newsgroup rec.arts.sf.composition. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.composition)
  • motherboard information api
    ... (Not knowing to which group to write, I'm writing here...) ... I'm looking for api's (sdk/ddk) to retrieve motherboard information, ...