Re: Misc.Writing: a Usenet Haiti
- From: "Dr. Hotsalt" <alien8752@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 12:49:25 -0500
On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 08:42:53 -0800, Towse wrote:
Grand Mal wrote:
Eternal September. Someone with a nice sense of irony used that term to name
a Usenet reader service- check the source of some of the spewage that
drowned the group.
Hey, now. When Comcast gave up providing a newsfeed, EternalSeptember
was one of the best free alternatives. Just because spewage passes
through there, doesn't mean the service is forever compromised.
You've forgotten how 'Mark' forged peoples names when he first showed up
in m.w. Ask 'P.J.' or 'gekko' about it, if you can find them. Shortly
after the forgeries, crossposting and barefaced lies started the group
bled to death.
- Prev by Date: Re: Give it a week or two
- Next by Date: Re: How do you organize your writing?
- Previous by thread: Re: Misc.Writing: a Usenet Haiti
- Next by thread: Re: Misc.Writing: a Usenet Haiti