Re: President Palin

Skipper wrote:

> That's slick - don't read something because it's a "wingnut article."
> Doesn't matter that the FACTS in it are indisputable.

The winger propaganda was irrelevant, Skippy, like your sidestepping the real issue at hand: name someone who's been a widespread political joke who later successfully ran for national office.

Offhand I can't even think of anyone who snagged a nomination after that experience.

Neither can you.

Neither can anyone else.

Caribou Barbie is dead as a candidate for office.

Period.

--
Boy's about as sharp
as a bowling ball

  • Re: One of the great authors?
    ... and Lorrill Buyens instead replied: ... nobody has even a single good word to say about you or to ... I notice you never have anything good to say about Skippy yourself. ... Hope and Sylvia are brutes on MW. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Well, is firing Wagoner good for GM?
    ... Get some anger management and deep tissue massage, ... Skippy misses the good old days when the American President actually necked with Arab royalty: ... Now available: "Nobody Knows, Nobody Sees" ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: President Palin
    ... >> journalism. ... Skippy can't think of any either. ... a whistle to call it back? ... Now available: "Nobody Knows, Nobody Sees" ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Obamas "open line" to Farrakhan for years
    ... Nobody likes a hater, Skippy. ... That's why you're so popular. ...
    (misc.writing)