Re: Question

On Nov 8, 2:48 pm, Ray Haddad <r...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 06:01:05 -0800 (PST), "Koolchi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

<john.kulczy...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think that a supposedly covert operation by the Iranians would
involve Iranian containers (some belonging to the Republican Guards)
from the reports, and would be shipped all at one time. For a coulntry
that has supposedly been hiding the death to the woerld reactor for so
may years from the rest of the world, this would seem to be a giant
step backwards in covert operations. You would never put all the eggs
in one basket like that.

Unless they were trying to divert attention deliberately.

If it was the Iranians, I would think it would be to flush out a mole
Moose-add or CIA, or an informer cell off shore, or to see what the
traffic was over lines.

I just don't think it was the Iranians.

Relevant Pages