Re: Question

On Nov 8, 2:48 pm, Ray Haddad <r...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 06:01:05 -0800 (PST), "Koolchi...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

<john.kulczy...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think that a supposedly covert operation by the Iranians would
involve Iranian containers (some belonging to the Republican Guards)
from the reports, and would be shipped all at one time. For a coulntry
that has supposedly been hiding the death to the woerld reactor for so
may years from the rest of the world, this would seem to be a giant
step backwards in covert operations. You would never put all the eggs
in one basket like that.

Unless they were trying to divert attention deliberately.
--
Ray

If it was the Iranians, I would think it would be to flush out a mole
Moose-add or CIA, or an informer cell off shore, or to see what the
traffic was over lines.

I just don't think it was the Iranians.
.