Anyone out there like raw brutal quality horror (Only for those over 18) Article on awesome author

Recently I bought a book by this author at a convention. I read it
expecting no more than the watered down horror of today and was
happily mortified. I haven't read books like this in years. The market
has been censored so badly. Nothing really out there brutal and
graphic since Clive Barker's books of blood. This author sparked my
interest so much that I want to spread the word. I have since found
out that these books are an underground rage. Check out this interview
article complete with links to the books and website. If you like
uncensored horror with a good story you won't be disappointed!
http://www.macabrecadaver.com/features/articles/interviews/authors/2009/11/mistress-macabre-andrea-dean-van-scoyoc-tammy-kane.html

  • Re: Have I lost my love for science fiction? At thirty am I too old for scifi?
    ...    Contemporary Stuff I have enjoyed as an Adult ... wanted the books. ... Since I write primarily horror fiction I don't read as much of the ... tale he was writing, Like a popular rock group, the more popular he ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: What are you reading? (THE ULTIMATE THREAD)
    ... I have just got Everville by Clive Barker. ... but there is no competition on the books of the art. ... ward) toward real Death (real adventure), real Horror and hence, real ... horror in Rarick's "Desperate Passage". ...
    (rec.arts.books)
  • Re: Hawaii Five-O "Hoomaike (Unmasked)" (spoilers)
    ... The writers of this episode were going for irony piled upon irony, ... crime inspired by a clunky horror movie ripped off from a better horror ... The owner panics, grabs a few precious books, and runs off to the training camp, where he is promptly killed by the IRA-like leader, because he no longer had value to the group, but was now a liability. ... I know nothing about shipping rare books, but somehow shipping them in straw in wooden boxes doesn't seem to be the way to go about it. ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: Good authors you just cant get into their novels?
    ... Any other writers you just can't get into that are good writers. ... Stephen King - I read one and it was horror as in horrible (could make ... Anne Rice - I got one of her books which was 1000 pages long. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Good authors you just cant get into their novels?
    ... depressing quality about the books. ... Any other writers you just can't get into that are good writers. ... Stephen King - I read one and it was horror as in horrible and not horror as in scary. ... I would read Erle Stanley Gardner and after that Agatha Christies were kind of less exciting. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)