Anyone out there like raw brutal quality horror (Only for those over 18) Article on awesome author

Recently I bought a book by this author at a convention. I read it
expecting no more than the watered down horror of today and was
happily mortified. I haven't read books like this in years. The market
has been censored so badly. Nothing really out there brutal and
graphic since Clive Barker's books of blood. This author sparked my
interest so much that I want to spread the word. I have since found
out that these books are an underground rage. Check out this interview
article complete with links to the books and website. If you like
uncensored horror with a good story you won't be disappointed!
http://www.macabrecadaver.com/features/articles/interviews/authors/2009/11/mistress-macabre-andrea-dean-van-scoyoc-tammy-kane.html
.