What should be under a bed?
- From: Wildepad <usenet898@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 12:41:10 -0600
Despite my misgivings, I'm soon going to have to accept the inevitable
and buy a new bed.
The only possible high point in the whole thing is the thought of the
delivery men 'finding' something when they remove my old one.
I thought of the perfect thing, but getting hold of a dead body is
just too much trouble.
My second choice is a shotgun, a mask, and a pile of white canvas bags
with the names of various banks imprinted on them, but for some reason
that seems incredibly trite.
Whips, chains, and a couple of inflate-a-dates would probably be
The skins shed by large snakes are much too expensive for a simple
I'm just fresh out of good ideas -- does anyone here have a twisted
sense of humor?
Don't play stupid with me -- I'm better at it.
- Prev by Date: Sarah Palin gets a million dollar advance for a book she didn't even write?I
- Next by Date: Re: shit his dad says...
- Previous by thread: Sarah Palin gets a million dollar advance for a book she didn't even write?I
- Next by thread: Re: What should be under a bed?