Dreamworks

Your dreams will be as vivid and multifaceted
as you are. Every little detail that has taken
residence in your subconscious mind is there
as a set prop, any person you've ever seen
or heard of may likely make a guest appearance,
and any place you've ever seen from hell, to
outer space, and inbetween, might be the location
that you live out your dream story.

The greater your mind is the greater your dreams
will be.

However, you have absolutely no control over the
storyline. Instead, that part of your mind which is
seperate from you will compose a metaphorical
technicolor 3-D movie, complete with taste, smell,
and...emotion.

Dreams are the place where you tell yourself the truth.

********
Mark

  • Re: Beggars Chant
    ... dreams as they come, one by one, see what happens. ... Be open to the Spirit and its surprises. ... covered in a book I found recently entitled Of Mind and Music by Laird ... pre-tend, as long as the pre-tend is offered to serve the greater good ...
    (rec.music.dylan)
  • Re: New meat for the grinder!
    ... To steal my mind from turbid sleep, ... A scented, liquid, living breeze, ... For praying leads to dreams and dreams to lines ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: New meat for the grinder!
    ... To steal my mind from turbid sleep, ... to Herrick and his contemporaries are astute; ... dreams' im L1 is standard stuff, ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: "issues" that should be resolved in book seven?
    ... think V was actually there except when he was possessing Nagini ... on Voldemort's own dreams (the sleeping result of his waking ... Voldemort's desire to get into the Hall of Prophecy (it is curious, ... Mysteries are deliberately planted in Harry's mind until the fatal ...
    (alt.fan.harry-potter)
  • Re: OMG - a full real OOBE!
    ... One book I read had a thing about how we all use the same mind. ... Dreams, now that is an interesting concept. ... interesting to ponder that maybe what seems like our most consious state.. ... "Seth Speaks". ...
    (rec.martial-arts)