Re: Another dangerous drug
- From: Mark <blueriverday@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 06:56:24 -0700 (PDT)
On Jul 1, 1:45 am, Wildepad <usenet...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A panel is meeting to determine whether the FDA should pull off the
market medications containing a drug which causes an average 56,000
hospitalizations and an estimated 200 deaths a year.
Although the givernment has spent the last 11 years 'educating' the
population about the problem, the number of people with serious liver
problems after taking the drug continue to rise.
The manufacturer, of course, claims that it's perfectly safe when
It's a $2.5 Billion a year market.
It'll be interesting to see what happens.
Don't play stupid with me -- I'm better at it.
The manufacturer will probably give all
the money back.
- Prev by Date: Eh! Canucks
- Next by Date: Re: More sad news-
- Previous by thread: Eh! Canucks
- Next by thread: Re: Another dangerous drug