Re: McDonald's Steps In It Again
- From: Mark <blueriverday@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:12:37 -0700 (PDT)
On Jun 11, 1:08 pm, "Grand Mal" <ironw...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Bill Penrose" <dangerousb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Happy Meals served in Lakota country in S. Dakota have featured a
little George A Custer action toy.
"Wolters compared the insult to putting a figurine of Adolph Hitler in
a McDonald's Happy Meal served in Tel Aviv..."
McDonald's quietly withdrew the toy.
Or an Osama bin Laden action toy in a New York City MacDonalds.
Or putting a little Tonya Harding in Nancy Kerrigan's lunchbox,
with a tiny little baseball bat.
- Prev by Date: Re: McDonald's Steps In It Again
- Next by Date: Re: Psalm 27
- Previous by thread: Re: McDonald's Steps In It Again
- Next by thread: Re: McDonald's Steps In It Again