- From: gekko <gekko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 18:57:51 -0700
"dangerousbill@xxxxxxxxx" <dangerousbill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On May 25, 6:25 am, Arjay <ro...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
The best thing about the best thing about being a writer ad infinitum
is the consistency.
...and the work is sometimes squeezed out a bit at a time, with great
difficulty, or it all comes out at once and at unexpected times.
You mean to say that sometimes it just flows. Right?
"There are two major products to come out of Berkeley: LSD and UNIX.
We don't believe this to be a coincidence."
- Prev by Date: Re: the best thing about being a writer -- part XXXVIIII
- Next by Date: Re: the best thing about being a writer -- part XXXVIIII
- Previous by thread: Re: Shit
- Next by thread: Re: Shit