Re: POLL -- worst unfairness you've experienced

On May 21, 8:30 am, Alan Hope <usenet.ident...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
$Zero goes:
On May 20, 7:12 am, Alan Hope <usenet.ident...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
$Zero goes:
On May 19, 8:48 pm, Alan Hope <usenet.ident...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
$Zero goes:

unsnip:

 so says the sniveling two-faced coward who can't even muster up
 the minimal courage required to write a paragraph explaining the
 meaning of a poem he once recited.
 http://groups.google.com/group/misc.writing/msg/c3b411e876a1195f

Alan, if you'd really like me to make minced meat of you,
just say the word, dude.

it's really no trouble at all.

Bring it.

ok.

i'll trade you that for your essay on Burn's poem.

I see. You have nothing. What a surprise.

 ok. i'll trade you that for your essay on Burn's poem.
 http://groups.google.com/group/misc.writing/msg/6de3de75d304bf42

-$Zero...

 next time, if you don't want to embarrass yourself so much,
 stay down in your own league and battle with the likes of
 serenebabe, for instance. she'll happily fold and kiss your
 cowardly two-faced ass.
 http://groups.google.com/group/misc.writing/msg/2d7c2445ec32e164

 it's letting your detractors display their pathetic
 petty bitterness, and cowardice, and dishonesty.
 word by word. lame by lame.
 while you sit back and enjoy the show.
 http://groups.google.com/group/misc.writing/msg/806f71ffa4929fe7

So not writing an essay on your command is cowardice?

no.

You never had much luck with words, did you?

you never had much luck with silly evasions, did you?

Do you suppose there's a single person out there who
agrees with you?

oh my.

screaming for help now.

tsk tsk.

what an evasively two-faced coward you are.

-$Zero...

it's thinking ahead.
http://groups.google.com/group/misc.writing/msg/372125f66cc38244