Re: POLL -- worst unfairness you've experienced

On 2009-05-15 18:32:26 -0400, "$Zero" <zeroisms@xxxxxxxxx> said:

On May 15, 6:24 pm, serenebabe <sereneb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2009-05-15 16:19:56 -0400, "$Zero" <zeroi...@xxxxxxxxx> said:
On May 15, 11:26 am, "$Zero" <zeroi...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On May 15, 4:06 am, serenebabe <sereneb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2009-05-15 00:10:48 -0400, "$Zero" <zeroi...@xxxxxxxxx> said:

POLL -- worst unfairness you've experienced

firsthand.

seriously.

I can't stand the word "unfair."

hey, c'mon.

you get the gist, i'm sure.

so substitute whatever word or words you prefer.

try coercive injustice, for instance.

or if that's too many syllables for you, answer this question:

  what's the worst you've ever been wronged?

Again, too passive. I won't discuss childhood stuff here which is the
only arena where I'd say I've ever "been wronged"

little Jimmy stole your Barbie, no doubt.

(before I had the capacity to play a responsible part).

then you've never been wronged as an adult.

why am i not surprised?

yikes.

what an airhead.

Huh?