Re: Under "don't see every day" list:
- From: Mark <blueriverday@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 15:56:46 -0700 (PDT)
On May 15, 12:26 pm, Dangerous Bill <dangerousb...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On May 15, 5:13 am, Mark <blueriver...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Just yesterday I barely avoided hitting
a porpoise that ran out in front of my car.
it was probably one of those immortal ones. You know, the kind that
are always crossing state lines for immortal porpoises.
Oh yeah, that explains it. So even if I'd hit em
right in the blow hole, he wouldn't be harmed if
he was immortal.
I still don't understand his attitude. When I blew the
horn, it held up a fin and "flipped me off".
- Prev by Date: Re: POLL -- worst unfairness you've experienced
- Next by Date: Guantanamo Chrysler Buick
- Previous by thread: Re: Under "don't see every day" list:
- Next by thread: Yesterday's Birthday