What's the name of this book?
- From: Bluuuue Rajah <Bluuuuue@Rajah.>
- Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 19:17:03 GMT
Maybe a year or two ago, NPR did a story about an Indian college girl who
wrote her memopirs as a cautionary tale. She had been an alcoholic, and
has many misadventures, including having alcoholic blackouts every Friday
and Saturday night and waking up in a different guys bed, not knowing how
she got there. Does anybody know the name of that book? It's only a
couple of years old.
- Prev by Date: Re: This place
- Next by Date: multi-computer cordless keyboards?
- Previous by thread: International year of Astronomy
- Next by thread: Re: What's the name of this book?