Re: making fun of atheists
- From: boots <no@xxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 03:01:01 -0700
Sylvia <sylvia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
boots is copyin' off Heather/serenebabe's paper.
Now that's just rude, Sylvia. Are you getting your inspiration from
Haddad these days?
sig text to prevent insertion of advertising
- Re: Inverted tomatos
... so I haven't changed my sig stuff - but my name is Sylvia. ... is a kind, helpful, and interesting person to communicate with. ...
- [POLL] Does ANYONE believe her Protect Haddad shit? (was: Re: Fourteen)
... Because gekko prolly told Haddad not to bring this back up, but he did, ... I've seen photos, Stan. ... "your silly girlfriend " (Haddad to Mr. Stan, about Miz Sylvia) ...
- Re: Ashby on Evidence, Truth, and Hono(u)r (was Re: short of definitive proof)
... Whereas you still insist that Ray Haddad *might* not be lying about ... Miz Sylvia: "How much more do you need to know, ...
- Re: Smear Campaigns vs "Just A Lame" (was: Re: Glass Houses, innit (was: Re: persecuted people -
... -- Sylvia, explaining how it's stalking, when it's done by others ... lies that Mr. Stan and I have been having a long time and very active ... took photos of said "evidence", ... general available to Ray Haddad and the public. ...
- Re: Faux Combat Hero Ray Haddad Admits Fear of "girlies"! (was: Re: Fish Stories and Other Tales of
... No, Sylvia. ... Backpeddling on *what*, Haddad? ... -- Ray Haddad, the Epitome of Hypocrisy ... Not me, it's yer pal, towse. ...