he broke my cherry
- From: serenebabe <serenebabe@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:17:18 -0500
That's the first line of the essay I've got in my head that I want to put on serenebabe.net but am now uber-conscious of my audience. My audience not only includes work people, but my parents.
This is different than the newspaper column (first one in to the editor next week) where I'll be using a fake name. These are *my* essays and I want to claim them.
I'm not sure what I'm looking for by posting this message here, I just thought maybe some of you had experience with writing personal stuff that might get read by the wrong people?
It's All About We! (the column)
http://www.serenebabe.net/ - new 10/27
- Prev by Date: Vestal Review Issue 32
- Next by Date: Re: Obamaniacs interviewed - American media's results
- Previous by thread: Vestal Review Issue 32
- Next by thread: Re: he broke my cherry