Hot air on the left
- From: Skipper <skipSPAMpress@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 17:10:33 -0700
(sent by a friend)
A man in a hot air balloon realized he was lost. He lowered his
altitude and spotted a man in a boat below. He shouted to him,
'Excuse me, can you help me? I promised a friend I would meet her an
hour ago, but I don't know where I am.'
The boater consulted his portable GPS and replied, 'You're in a hot
air balloon, approximately 30 feet above a ground elevation of 2346
feet above sea level. You are at 31 degrees, 14.97 minutes north
latitude and 100 degrees, 49.09 minutes west longitude'.
The balloonist shook his head and said, 'You must be a Republican'.
'I am', replied the boater. 'How did you know?'
'Well', answered the balloonist, 'everything you told me is
technically correct, but I have no idea what to do with your
information, and I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been much help
The man below smiled and responded, 'You must be a Democrat'.
'I am', replied the balloonist. 'How did you know?'
'Well', said the boater, 'You don't know where you are or where you're
going. You've risen to where you are, due to a large quantity of hot
air. You made a promise that you have no idea how to keep, and you
expect me to solve your problem. You're in exactly the same position
you were in before we met, but, somehow, now it's my fault'.
- Prev by Date: Re: Ignorant Obama lies about Wall Street
- Next by Date: Re: Ignorant Obama lies about Wall Street
- Previous by thread: Re: Ignorant Obama lies about Wall Street
- Next by thread: POLL -- If McCain/Palin/Bushco illegally steals yet another election, I will...