Tina Fey & SNL: Sarah Palin's Interview with Katie Couric
- From: Towse <self@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 23:51:18 -0700
"There were some funny moments. For instance, I had fifteen to twenty false alarms where I thought I saw Osama bin Laden driving a taxi. I was embarrassed to be wrong but mostly disappointed I wasn't right."
Ye olde swarm of links: thousands of links for writers, researchers and the terminally curious <http://writers.internet-resources.com>
- Prev by Date: Re: America loves Sarah America.
- Next by Date: Safe words: this one's for Skip Press
- Previous by thread: Oh Kyle
- Next by thread: Re: Tina Fey & SNL: Sarah Palin's Interview with Katie Couric