Re: Ah! Family Values!

Ray Haddad <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:lq3ub49t4sc2sfti8obmkjbdd6sgbao0e8@xxxxxxx:

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 22:24:27 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card"
and "Stan (the Man)" <newsNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> instead replied:

Ray Haddad <ray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

On Wed, 03 Sep 2008 23:32:41 +0200, I said, "Pick a card, any card"
and Alan Hope <usenet.identity@xxxxxxxxx> instead replied:

When you invited your sordid Usenet cronies to contact her she was
only 15. This was after you had roped her into one of your
inevitable Usenet fights. Wasn't that the reason you set her up with
Internet access in the first place? Did you include that in your
resumé to Zen?

Why would I? None of that is true as you write it here. Nobody
invited anyone to contact her for any reason you'd understand or
believe.

It's absolutely true. scum-boy's reason for inviting adults to contact
a 15-yr old girl was for others to bother her and for her to supuport
him in one of his "inevitable usenet fights," yet he admitted she was
not old enough for such attention. Ray "scum-boy" Haddad posted to
adults:

"One other tip for you. There was a young lady who is a former
student of mine at Hale School. She used the hotmail account
of Rubber_Band_...@xxxxxxxxxxxx Why don't you ask her for my
details. She's 15 now and nearly old enough for you to bother."

Full context available in the archive. The archive is not scum-boy's
friend.

I'm not denying that this is what happened, Stan. I'm suggesting
that you, among others, might just be far too stupid to understand
any reason beyond your own sick imagination for doing such a thing.

You still focusing on young girls, Stan? Shame on you.

The only thing anyone needs in order to conclude that you're a
despicable shitwad, scum-boy, is your own words and the fact that you're
a proven, consistent liar. You're unable to deny that any more than
you're able to deny any of what was written above.

--
Stan

  • Re: BSA sues Philadelphia
    ... his personal code of conduct. ... It may seem clear to you Stan, ... We don't see any reason why we should accept that assertion. ... few phrases found in mottoes and song lyrics as evidence, ...
    (rec.scouting.issues)
  • Re: Faux Combat Hero Ray Haddad Admits Fear of "girlies"! (was: Re: Fish Stories and Other Tales of
    ... Excerpts from the earlier discussion in this thread that Josh invites ... Stan: No, he's not a troll he's a liar who's gotten caught ... A f2f conversation with Ray is not proof of anything. ... And the "I've met Ray and have reason to believe that what he ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: MW
    ... That same premise puts both of you in the idiot category, Stan. ... For the same reason that almost no one in the ng wants any email from ... What scares Robert? ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Best distro for "flashy" workstation?
    ... :>ping the machine there's no reason you can't get to ... What ports need to be forwarded when using this with a ... Surely not the port used by ping, ... Stan Bischof ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • Re: Phase II of my miniDCC project
    ... Ray Haddad wrote: ... Sorry, mate. ... For some reason I though this was a new design of your ... detector to make it more complete. ...
    (rec.models.railroad)