- From: Boggles The Brain <royerpfs@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 05:03:40 -0700 (PDT)
On May 2, 9:20 pm, Towse <s...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lorrill Buyens wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2008 17:37:07 -0400, Temporal Voyager "PJ"
<authores...@xxxxxxxxx>, in a desperate attempt to change the misc.writing
"Podna" <TX...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Didn't there used to be a writing newsgroup here?It's still here, but everyone talks in code. We know how to break the code
but it's our secret.
Damnit, Rule #2 of the code is *you do not talk about the code*! Now drop and
gimme fifty, missy...
No, that's rule #1.
Rule # 2 is *You DO NOT talk about the code*!
Ye olde swarm of links: thousands of links for writers, researchers and
the terminally curious <http://writers.internet-resources.com>
Well, PJ started it with that thread of hers.
- Prev by Date: Re: Learn English!!!! Change ur language and you change ur thoughts.
- Next by Date: Re: Uncle Orson on Plaigarism
- Previous by thread: Re: Question
- Next by thread: Re: Question