Skipper wrote:
In article
<2e066610-cdc9-4fc2-8edc-11c51cf4cef0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<"Koolchicki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"> wrote:

Skipper wrote:
In article
<5ca9422c-a2d2-4b0c-9bfd-1f7a8b438c3a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
<"Koolchicki@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"> wrote:

For just a second there I thought his was about Skipper.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/11/30/us/30cnd-hostage.html?hp

I'd like to see you say something to my face nutball. Anything.

Oh Lighten up Skippy. It was only for a second. Not even that really.
Don't you ever have a nasty thought just randomly rifle its way
through your brain?

Besides, only folks who like you would ever make a comment like that.

Keep it in mind. It's easy to be a cowardly Usenet chickenshit like
you. One day it'll hit you in the face; it's called karma.

That said, I could be your Karma, if you think about it.

You're not up to being a pimple on my ass.

That's what the EPA says too.

You're not even making any sense. You're so typical - off-topic
posting, political ranting, gleeful as some idiot on X, last word
insisting, totally cowardly shithead who wouldn't dare say things to
people in person that you say on the Net. Must suck to be you.
.