Re: Today

On Oct 15, 8:39 am, Josh Hill <userepl...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Your'e presupposing a level of intelligence and awareness sufficient
to tell left from right and recognize one's image in a mirror.

Let's give the man credit. He has basic motor skills and can perform
simple tasks, like opening the Treasury door for Halliburton.

Also, he has not been known to soil himself in public, except that one
time in the classroom on 9/11.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqBRDJ90H-k

Dangerous Bill

  • Re: Today
    ... to tell left from right and recognize one's image in a mirror. ... Let's give the man credit. ... He has basic motor skills and can perform ... "Playing 'Bop' is like playing Scrabble with all the vowels ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Today
    ... Bill Penrose wrote: ... to tell left from right and recognize one's image in a mirror. ... Let's give the man credit. ... He has basic motor skills and can perform ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Free tools to reject unwanted mail at the SMTP level
    ... there is a mirror of the page at ... Credit goes to the Ingmar ... Memet Anwar ... NTBugtraq Editor's Note: ...
    (NT-Bugtraq)
  • Re: Todays grocery flyer in Ajo!
    ... > GBinNC wrote: ... >> LOL. ... > It's a credit to my own self, IMO, that I can look myself in the ... Not only look yourself in the mirror but accept my checks. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Professors stealing graduate student research work?
    ... all these are nothing compared to the credit the public given to you anyway... ... your soul is the prime souce of all great ideas... ... when you try to sell it ... It makes one wonder how those people can stand to look at themselves in the mirror. ...
    (sci.research.careers)