Re: every possible ending (Sopranos Finale Spoilers)

$Zero wrote:
On Jun 13, 12:09?am, $Zero <z...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 12, 11:49 pm, $Zero <z...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 10, 10:24 pm, $Zero <z...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Jun 10, 10:08 pm, $Zero <z...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You know, or maybe you don't, Z., that the East of Greenwich contingent are behind us in their viewings through no fault of their own.

Talking on and on (and on) about the Sopranos finale is just mean.

--
Sal

Ye olde swarm of links: thousands of links for writers, researchers and the terminally curious <http://writers.internet-resources.com>

  • Re: Seed7 Release 2007-03-05
    ... can't do that when x is zero. ... )/0 = oops. ... So this relationship doesn't hold for powers of 0. ... And there's another fault in the logic above. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Re: [patch 1/5] binfmt: fix uaccess handling
    ... Heiko Carstens wrote: ... We return EFAULT, but if strnlen_usergets a fault, we return zero. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: PROBLEM: x86 alignment check bug
    ... > So it fills in a value with random data that should be zero. ... By artifically triggering alignment fault you can find at which virtual ... send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: every possible ending (Sopranos Finale Spoilers)
    ... You know, or maybe you don't, Z., that the East of Greenwich contingent ... are behind us in their viewings through no fault of their own. ...
    (misc.writing)