Re: The (Official) Rules (was: Re: Writing of Value)

Kurt Ullman <kurtullman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in news:kurtullman-
456767.09115115052007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

In article <Xns9931592BEEC30newsNOSPAMrvckidsusN@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
"Stan (the Man)" <newsNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Now, don't bother me, y'all. Dedicating a Police Memorial today. BBQ
after. Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Cool beans. I heard from my sister a couple days ago. My bro-in-law
got promoted. He is an Indiana trooper and transferred from Lt. for
Major Drug to Post Commander at the post he started out at as a rookie,
quite a few years ago.
He said he needed to get new uniforms because (he is SOOO cute at
times) the body armor has gotten thicker so his old uniforms fit until
he put on the vest (of course they did).

No, no. It's true. Happened to my body armor, too. I think it's the
humidity. Makes it thicken over the years. Kevlar is very porous and
absorbant. Really. Honest. Uh-huh. Of course, I much prefer to just have
several cops stand between me and any high velocity lead, anyway.

--
Stam
.