Re: do you even remember life before YouTube anymore?

On Mar 3, 2:56�pm, Towse <s...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
$Zero wrote:
On Mar 3, 2:46?am, Towse <s...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

$Zero wrote:

here's the same thing posted somewhere else:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=...

and

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=...

respectively

here's a live extended version:
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=...

do you even remember when YouTube wasn't the only video resource available?

i thought we settled the "YouTube Generation" thinger in that other
thread several weeks ago.

are you still taking up the contrary position?

why?  for the comedy?

anyway, it's pretty funny that one of the problems with the
aforementioned links is that the NEW and IMPROVED Google Groups post-
quoting interface seems to be screwing them up just as much as myspace
is.

what a world.

oh well, at least it's still an excellent source for humor.

The humor being that you aren't linking to YouTube.

point mine.

to drive it home even further, what would you have titled this thread?

-$Zero...

"I hate television.
I hate it as much as I hate peanuts.
But I can't stop eating peanuts."
-- Orson Welles

  • Re: Waterbury, CT welcomes the Sox
    ... government told MLB to stop screwing its fans with this blackout BS. ... I hate it when you big-government types want Congress to interfere with ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.bos-redsox)
  • Re: Paging the purplecloud users
    ... Hmm. ... This is worrying, no? ... I hate it when previously good companies ... start screwing up. ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: *small* amp
    ... Sounds like you have had good luck with their stuff, ... I would hate that they are completely screwing every buyer. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: GL
    ... I just hate it. ... But I like Dinah too. ... I love that someone is really screwing around with Alan, ...
    (rec.arts.tv.soaps.cbs)