Re: [O=PG] difficulty: G? PG? R? X? XXX?

Ray Haddad goes:

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 10:40:25 -0700, I said, "Pick a card, any card"
and boots <no@xxxxx> instead replied:

There's a rating scale for movies that tells parents how raw the movie
is. Perhaps we need a rating scale for posts that tells the reader
how thoroughly obfuscated the post is. Words of more than 4 syllables
might knock a post out of the "G" rating, thoughts more complex than
"rock" might move it to "PG", etc. Maybe we also need a weasel index.

Whatchall think? I think it sounds like a lot of trouble. A nap is
far more appealing.

If you need help and advice for reading how is it you're here on a
writers' newsgroup?

If it's a writers' newsgroup, what are you doing here?

--
AH
http://this-thing-of-ours.blogspot.com