Re: Hello again

Rhiannon wrote:

"Glynne Gilmore" <glynneg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:5KGdnZ3Iaf5JjlfYnZ2dnUVZ_t6qnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rhiannon wrote:

Just out of curiosity, if I may be so bold as to ask, how many
of the people here are published as opposed to still aspiring, like
myself?
I sold a couple short stories a hundred years ago, but, well, you
know....
I sold a couple of articles a hundred years ago, so I do know. Am I
aspiring to get published again?

No.

Thank Gawd for those who "know"...

Do you mind if I ask why? Seems to me anyone good enough to sell something
would also want keep selling.

Oh, I want to keep selling; I just don't want to do the work. :-)

Of course, do I ask that of myself? No.
Myself seems to be an exception to all the rules.

You'd be surprised. I'd wager that many writers are good enough to sell
something but don't. The business part of writing is pretty mundane.

.