Re: I'm back....

Ray Haddad wrote:
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:54:12 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card"
and "Jackson Pillock" <jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> instead replied:

"Towse" <self@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
: Eh? What's that? Sure we can see. We're all tagging along for the ride:
: <>

What? You're reading my secret blog?

It can't be too secret if I had it bookmarked. Haven't been there in
months, but it's among my links. Can't remember where I got it.

Oh, wait. It may have been on your e-mail sig a while back.

You are truly dense, Ray. Jackson has posted the link with invitations to check it out. Multiple times.

Ye olde swarm of links: thousands of links for writers, researchers and the terminally curious <>