Re: I'm back....

Ray Haddad wrote:
On Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:54:12 +0100, I said, "Pick a card, any card"
and "Jackson Pillock" <jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> instead replied:

"Towse" <self@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
:
: Eh? What's that? Sure we can see. We're all tagging along for the ride:
: <http://pillockspad.blogspot.com/>

What? You're reading my secret blog?

It can't be too secret if I had it bookmarked. Haven't been there in
months, but it's among my links. Can't remember where I got it.

Oh, wait. It may have been on your e-mail sig a while back.

You are truly dense, Ray. Jackson has posted the link with invitations to check it out. Multiple times.

--
Sal

Ye olde swarm of links: thousands of links for writers, researchers and the terminally curious <http://www.internet-resources.com/writers>

  • Re: Im back....
    ... We're all tagging along for the ride: ... You're reading my secret blog? ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Im back....
    ... We're all tagging along for the ride: ... You're reading my secret blog? ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Ray
    ... Ray Haddad wrote: ... volume of your posts, it would appear that your own life revolves ... Haddad knows nothing about reading. ... or about the writing that may be contained ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Well
    ... better off reading something other than misc.writing, ... apparent response to Count Olaf: ... Ray Haddad wrote: ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: i do not know the name of every tree
    ... Ray Haddad wrote: ... and Towse instead replied: ... Anyone reading my words can remember too. ... Ye olde swarm of links: thousands of links for writers, researchers and the terminally curious ...
    (misc.writing)