Re: Happy Canada Day

"Bernie" <rainbow1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"Ray Haddad" <rhaddad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:sqfia2tno61v52592j0afnompnovu1pp23@xxxxxxxxxx
On Mon, 3 Jul 2006 20:32:45 +0800, I said, "Pick a card, any
card"
and "Bernie" <rainbow1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> instead replied:

"J.V.Ashby" <J.V.Ashby@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Ray Haddad wrote:

The cognoscenti know.

Well, dur.

Agreed.
Double dur!

Is that the best you can do, Bernie? You're trying to prove my
point
for me. Right? Did you lose a bet or something?
--
Ray

I haven't a clue what's meant by the above sentence of yours. All
I did was aknowledge John's recognition of the tautology -- not
proving any point or losing/winning a bet.

Bernie.
Bernie.

I hope the stutter goes away soon.

--
If I get rid of the sig a commercial will magically appear in its place, ain't that special?

  • Re: Happy Canada Day
    ... Well, dur. ... Is that the best you can do, Bernie? ... Oh, yeah, that's it, I'm Alfie Bass incognito. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Happy Canada Day
    ... Well, dur. ... Is that the best you can do, Bernie? ... proving any point or losing/winning a bet. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Happy Canada Day
    ... Well, dur. ... Is that the best you can do, Bernie? ... I hope the stutter goes away soon. ... Thanks for the well-wishing, boots, and yes, it does look like ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: The wayback machine
    ... If the timing of the wreck's condition, my re-engagement in diving, and the prevalence of mixed-gas diving had been different I might have spent the money to make the dive. ... There just aren't that many people qualified and equipped to make it, and in my opinion an Advanced Trimix card is part of the price of admission. ... For what it's worth, I own and have read both of them, and I think Bernie Chowdhury's book, The Last Dive, is better than Shadow Divers. ...
    (rec.scuba)
  • Re: [SOCKS-A-POPPIN] "I Enjoy Being A Girl!": Ray Haddads Hilarious/Oogie Claims About Hi
    ... But Bernie, I don't have to argue at all. ... didn't have a clue about -- and how many times have I cautioned ... Another sigh. ...
    (misc.writing)