Re: WONDERFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD©

On Fri, 30 Jun 2006 23:16:05 GMT, I said, "Pick a card, any card"
and gekko <gekko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> instead replied:

"Bernie" <rainbow1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> fought off the bad guys, rescued the
hostage, phoned Mom on her birthday and then posted to misc.writing:

(The point is that Ray should not ever *need* to say it was joke.
Right?)

Why spoil Ray's need to step on people's fun?

From your POV, that may fit but it also makes it fun for me, too.
Look at how confused Bernie is, Gekko. She appears to remain so.

How much fun is that for Bernie?
--
Ray

  • Re: WONDERFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD©
    ... and a sense that the world was mad. ... From your POV, that may fit but it also makes it fun for me, too. ... Look at how confused Bernie is, Gekko. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: WONDERFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD©
    ... Why spoil Ray's need to step on people's fun? ... A writer is someone who has written today -- JA Jance ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: WONDERFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD©
    ... and a sense that the world was mad. ... and gekko instead replied: ... From your POV, that may fit but it also makes it fun for me, too. ... Look at how confused Bernie is, ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: I need a place.
    ... give out some fibbing clues that will get someone else's ass ... You're fairly new here, obviously, but that WAS a bit of fun poked ... in your general direction via Gekko. ... I don't mind some fun being had at my expense, as long as it isn't too ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: WONDERFUL DAY IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD©
    ... and gekko instead ... Why spoil Ray's need to step on people's fun? ... Look at how confused Bernie is, ...
    (misc.writing)