Re: Dialogue swap British/American...?
- From: boots <no@xxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 07:22:34 -0600
"RJM" <scratch.pad@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Threads, eh? As it happens, my thirty second novel (available in
my attic) had an American character in it.
Let's see here. A man writes a thousand words a day. Assuming 6
hours of actual productive writing during each day, that gives 360
minutes of writing, thus 720 thirty second periods, implying a novel
length of approximately 1.38 words. Even a small attic should have
plenty of room for thousands of thrty second novels, but finding one
among the many could be quite a project. I'll bet it's a dashing
novel, even if it is quite brief.
If I get rid of the sig a commercial will magically appear in its place, ain't that special?
- Prev by Date: Re: Filtering shit
- Next by Date: Re: A bit of writing theory
- Previous by thread: Re: Dialogue swap British/American...?
- Next by thread: Re: Dialogue swap British/American...?