Re: Reason and eloquence

On 14 Jun 2006 06:45:44 -0700, I said, "Pick a card, any card" and
"chris_tine49@xxxxxxxxxxx" <chris.editrix@xxxxxxxxx> instead
replied:

No, I think your generation is more interested in black holes. I think
young people are more interested in black holes than older people,
generally. So I don't know if it's the times or youth.

I recall when I first heard of black holes and how shocked I was to
find out that something quite possibly existed in the real world
that simply could not be measured in the traditional sense. It
opened my mind, Chris, when I read how they were discovered. After
that, electrons and holes moving about in an organized fashion
through semiconductor materials made absolute sense. Black holes
changed me forever and still fascinate me beyond all reason.
--
Ray
.