Re: No Pulse - Declared Dead?

Mairzydoats and dozydoats, but little "chris_tine49@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<chris.editrix@xxxxxxxxx> posts to misc.writing, saying ...

graduates of American elementary schools

I never had a graduation ceremony at the end of 8th grade. I feel so
deprived.

--
gekko

The 2 most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity

  • Re: What is wrong with people? REALLY! OMG
    ... There is nothing in any of those snippets that say I think this is okay, and neither am I saying the parents are wrong. ... All I ask is that you please read and comprehend the posts before commenting on them, and if you don't understand whay I've said, please ask me to clarify it. ... It boils down to the fact that cages are not a humane way to bed children, I don't care if they are disabled, NDA, or foster, or adopted, or even homeless. ...
    (sci.med.transcription)
  • Re: Seventh Mode of Harmonc Minor
    ... clause that clearly says THROUGH ONE OF HER TEACHERS! ... competent musician. ... It's not like saying that at all. ... posts, I see that they take different approaches to explaining things ...
    (rec.music.theory)
  • Re: More on Why ASP Sucks Now
    ... Individual preferences? ... there isn't any way of knowing what posts and topic have been rejected and therefore how ultimately "limiting" the forum becomes. ... People always end up saying that it's usenet. ... The real loss is from those who leave without a word and never return. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: USAToday: Jury awards $11.3M over defamatory Internet posts
    ... sue people for saying mean things about somebody on the interent. ... Now if there are some actual damages, sure, go ahead and sue. ... After quoting a number of the Internet posts from Chuck, ...
    (alt.vacation.las-vegas)
  • Re: Lennon David Scheff Interview MP3 Posting
    ... And why assume that Charlie was ... > counterarguments would be stand-alone posts which wouldn't require ... and I resent your saying that I'm lying. ... it was easy to find a couple of recent "victim" ...
    (rec.music.beatles)