Re: Huricane Rita before and after (comparitive realities)

Shazam! No reason, it's just magic. So John Kulczycki
<john.kulczycki@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

>>John Kulczycki wrote:
>><< a serious message >>
>>Thanks John: that stopped me in my tracks.
>You are most welcome.
>>God it's depressing.
>No Duh. I think about them every day and I still ask myself everyday why
>it it happened, and why the rest of the world let it happen. 2005 and
>we're still clubbing each other over the head with sticks.

Presumably there's something in it for somebody.

> The next big
>comet and mass extinction of the species is becoming a welcomed thought.

So long as it lands on your house not mine, yes.

>>Iraqis have suffered so much.
>Between the sanctions and GW11, I can't imagine any child born during
>that period will ever look upon the west a friend
>>Can you imagine an entire country with
>>post traumatic stress disorder and where every person has a relative or
>>knows someone who's had a limb blown off or simply went stark raving
>CRAZY isn't it? Like can you imagine a kid say 5 or so having both arms
>blown off for what Bushit Wants? Can you imagine going through the rest
>of your life, say to, oh, 65 or so, for Bush Wants, like that?
>Some how Vietnam has pulled itself back together. I hope the same will
>happen here.

Vietnam had a lot more cohesion though.

>I wish Bushit would be a man. That he would call of a special meeting of
>the UN tomorrow and simply say "World, I've screwed this up so bad that
>I can't even think of a way to start fixing it. I need help." Then ask
>for a multi national UN force (paid by the US and GB) to establish law
>an order and pull the "Allied" forces out so they can't screw anything
>else up.

I think the UN's track record on restoring order is sufficiently poor
not to recommend it. Although Rwanda is quite orderly these days.

>Then resign and call an election. I would not care if he and his band of
>idiots all ate their guns, which I'm sure they all have.

Fitzy should flush 'em out.

Dr Zen
Loving His Neighbours, the Alien and Anyone Who Stands Still Long Enough.
King of the Three-Minute Jiffy.

Relevant Pages