Re: [NaNoo, NaNoo] It's (Almost) National Novel Writing Month!
- From: Sylvia <Sylvia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 21:25:25 GMT
Miz Beth wrote:
> "Sylvia" wrote
> > 'K, who's in for NaNoWriMo this year?
> > <(delicately) raising one petite hand>
> > I wasn't gonna, but suddenly I re-upped. I blame Miz UV. Again.
> > http://www.nanowrimo.org
> Yeah, well, I'm going to blame you.
> If it wasn't for this post I'd still be hemming and hawing and saying
> to myself "bet I can't find that #*!#$ logon." But my throat cleared,
> I found the password, and I've committed.
Oh, I thought there was more to that sentence.
> It's all your fault if I've literally been committed
There ya go!
> at the end of November.
Well, if ya are, don't forget to write--oh, wait...
Sylvia <--- working on guilting the Houston Co-MLs into providing Java
Chip Ice Cream
- Prev by Date: Re: Huricane Rita before and after
- Next by Date: Re: [SPAM] "Spam A Classy Gift In South Korea"
- Previous by thread: Re: [NaNoo, NaNoo] It's (Almost) National Novel Writing Month!
- Next by thread: Re: [NaNoo, NaNoo] It's (Almost) National Novel Writing Month!