Re: Panic fatigue
- From: "Catmandu" <same@ Iknow.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 11:53:38 -0500
"Stan (the Man)" <skidNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Merle Finch wrote:
> > On Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:29:08 -0400, "Stan (the Man)"
> > <skidNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>Merle Finch wrote:
> >>>I'm burned out. Heading for the beach this weekend to recover from
> >>>. . . Stan
> >>Was it good for you? Cigarette?
> > Of course! Did you even have to ask?
> Thought so. I especially liked the part where you moved.
Smart woman. I hope she had the foresight to take the dog and kids with
- Prev by Date: 'nother one [Chris.tine disregard this one too]
- Next by Date: The state of Iraq
- Previous by thread: Re: Panic fatigue
- Next by thread: Re: Panic fatigue