Re: It's Deja Flu All Over Again

Alan Hope wrote:

> Josh Hill goes:
>
>>It will become less virulent with transmission. But that happened in
>>the 1918 pandemic too, and it still killed between 20 and 200 million
>>people.
>
> I've already started my list, though I think I'll be fine with the
> lower limit. Jeez I can hardly think of 20 *thousand* people I want
> dead, let alone twenty mill.
>
> Thinking cap on.

You need to subscribe to a few more newsgroups

john

  • Re: Its Deja Flu All Over Again
    ... >Alan Hope wrote: ... >> Josh Hill goes: ... >>>It will become less virulent with transmission. ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Its Deja Flu All Over Again
    ... Josh Hill goes: ... >It will become less virulent with transmission. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Its Deja Flu All Over Again
    ... For some inexplicable reasons, Josh Hill wrote: ... :It will become less virulent with transmission. ... Wendy Chatley Green ...
    (misc.writing)
  • Re: Larry Thongs Revolutionary LightBottle gets rave reviews!
    ... It can move a spike, ... Thank you for that bit of support, Alan, but let's keep going, shall ... Or that transmission gives similar results to reflection? ... I got a very smart assed response ...
    (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)
  • Re: Its Deja Flu All Over Again
    ... >> It will become less virulent with transmission. ... most of the world presumably lacked infectious disease reporting. ... it seems that the median life expectancy in the US dropped by ten ...
    (misc.writing)