Re: Stock Market
- From: "The Prophet Jude" <tridentzzn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:09:56 +1000
"Observer" <same@ Iknow.com> wrote in message
> Back on September 13th The Observer wrote:
> "The DOW has begun its cyclic downward wave and will descend and rise and
> descend and rise in a mode which takes it two steps back and one forward
> the remainder of this month and most all of October until it bottoms out
> around 10,260 to 10,240. It could go lower, but don't fret because..."
> Right now, the market is at 10,381 and falling--just as I predicted.
> "Then beginning in very late October or first of November it will begin
> upward wave and will ascend and drop and ascend and drop, taking two steps
> upward and one back as it slowly rises to an apex in mid December or Early
> January of somewhere around 10,780 to 10,900. It will be a nice increase,
> but no way will it hit 11,000. If it does, Great!"
> Because of the unforeseen impact of Hurricane Rita, this upward wave may
> begin until mid-November and may take longer to reach its peak. But it is
> sure to occur.
> "Since about 3/4 of all stock follows the market up and down, I put almost
> all my portfolio in money market @ about .90% and will hold off
> the fray until the wave bottoms out in early Fall. Then I'll buy back in
> with selected stocks and let the wave take me up to the top again with
> nice earnings."
> Then, of course, when the next downward wave appears for certain to occur,
> I'll go back into the money market and preserve my wealth until it bottoms
> out again, etc. etc.
> Hide and watch.
> --The Observer
1. Come now, you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon
2. Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
3. Your gold and silver are corroded, and their corrosion will be a
witness against you and will eat your flesh like fire. You have heaped up
treasure in the last days.
- James chapter 5, verses 1 - 3.
The Lord of Light.
- Stock Market
- From: Observer
- Stock Market
- Prev by Date: Re: ot piano blog
- Next by Date: Deja Vu All Over Again
- Previous by thread: Stock Market
- Next by thread: Re: Stock Market