"Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick" <Popeye8762@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:bJGdnTeRFL4S_VvWnZ2dnUVZ_qKdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Rocky" <wookiee@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1sCdnXTa4c71w1vWnZ2dnUVZ_smdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"Douglas W. "Popeye" Frederick" <Popeye8762@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:2KednVkljZxwy1vWnZ2dnUVZ_hCdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Rocky" <wookiee@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:MO6dnU6JtOxjyFvWnZ2dnUVZ_s6dnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxx

So that means your real e-mail address was:
tkjeffs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wwwoooooooowwwww.

And if the idiots here that claimed they received e-mails from me were
smarter they probably would have found they received e-mails that
originated
from a cableone.net IP address.

Gee, you did that once yourself Fubar Frederick. You posted an e-mail
you
thought was from me only to have the IP address prove it wasn't from me.

There was no such proof of any kind.

The IP address in the e-mail was certainly proof that the e-mail didn't come
from my ISP when you tried to report that e-mail to my ISP you Idiot.

And the name used on that e-mail wasn't even a name I use so you were really
st00pid. You know Jeff post with my name and e-mail address so why wouldn't
he send e-mails with it too?

Once again when Chris pointed out that you had been duped in a recent post
he was really slow at pointing that out.

  • Re: Norton Internet Security for Mac?
    ... either get a different isp or tell them they're idiots. ... chances are that norton cut a deal with them to push it. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: Hawthorne Caballeros 2006 Instructional Staff
    ... >i just dont want my name linked to those sites or to the idiots that ... > live and die on them. ... Jim Scher would be in jail and catherine kicked off of every ... enough to get anyone kicked off their ISP. ...
    (rec.arts.marching.drumcorps)
  • Re: Current status?
    ... I still won't use the idiots ... running the ISP for my mail. ... As long as your port 25 is not blocked, ... SMTP server to send email through. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: "Recording" mag SM57 mod
    ... Do please feel free to be dim. ... I have a great track record of getting idiots' ISP ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Re=3A_Who_in_the_hell_is_Z=E8ke=3F?=
    ... Douglas W. Popeye Frederick wrote: ... And if the idiots here that claimed they received e-mails from me were ... smarter they probably would have found they received e-mails that ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)