Re: New Pilot in Iowa opens today
- From: "The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge" <wookiee@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 18:17:50 -0600
"CCBlack" <ccblack120@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Pilot travel centers are the cockroach of the truckstop industry.
Well ... actually Love's has that top honor.
I didn't like the first Love's I went to in Indiana but they built a new one
in Illinois and they built a new one in Iowa and both those are very clean.
Is it supposed to be a big deal ? Are we supposed to jump up and
down for joy because of a new Pilot ?
I look forward to having a place to get BioDiesel between Des Moines and
Atalissa. As a matter of fact, one of the first things they did to the two
new Pilots in Iowa were to add tanks for Soy Diesel.
I sometimes go way out of my way and pass up cheap fuel, just to find
a " mom & pop - Old School " type of truck stop.
I go to the small places too but I prefer places that sell Bio Diesel like
TA, some of the Flying Js, Pilots and some of the Sapp Brothers to name a
- Prev by Date: Re: Thanks Doug & Richard
- Next by Date: Re: New Pilot in Iowa opens today
- Previous by thread: Re: New Pilot in Iowa opens today
- Next by thread: Re: New Pilot in Iowa opens today