Re: nothings changed here I see......

On Sep 29, 11:01 pm, "The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge"
<wook...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Trucker wrote:
"realitytrucker" <timp1...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Sep 28, 6:58 am, "The Honorable Dr. Rocky Roads Presiding Judge"
<wook...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

OP - "Jesus Christ I have never seen adults carry on like little kids for
so
long over nothing.....go get a life so this group can get back to
trucking."

Never happen as long as you are still around, loser.  You are the
direct source of this group's demise.

I am the direct source of this group's demise? lol. i have posted here maybe
4 times in the last year...lmgdao

Tim/realitytrasher is too dumb to know what "OP" means and he has gone
so far as to bitch at another poster for replying to a quote himself.
It was as if Tim expected new posters to know what was posted in
2003.  And then Tim carries on like his actions havn't hurt this
group.  lmgdao- Hide quoted text -

I can't help people too stupid to see who I was quoting. Gee, I guess
that includes you, doesn't it, wannabe?
.