Well not the same, many of them left,
me, I just come in to see if RR is
still running off at the mouth, about
how good he is in court cases.,blah
blah,blah....

Not.

Joyce

Joyce your a nut.

That's all the coward does is run off at the mouth...

Did he not show up in Walcott?

  • Re: nothings changed here I see......
    ... still running off at the mouth, ... That's all the coward does is run off at the mouth... ... Did he not show up in Walcott? ... I don't what she was afraid of, ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: nothings changed here I see......
    ... still running off at the mouth, ... Joyce your a nut. ... That's all the coward does is run off at the mouth... ...
    (misc.transport.trucking)
  • Re: Hey Krausie, heres a bet for YOU!
    ... of you are just big mouth cowards... ... I've been to two meetings ... Oh, I forgot, you're a coward. ... worthless dumbshit of a buddy, Snotty Ingersoll.- Hide quoted text - ...
    (rec.boats)
  • Re: Hey Krausie, heres a bet for YOU!
    ... of you are just big mouth cowards... ... I've been to two meetings ... Oh, I forgot, you're a coward. ... Well since your buddy Donnie loves to chat about him beating people up ...
    (rec.boats)